New Challenges in Typology 2 -- Last Call for Papers!

Alexandre Arkhipov arxipov at PHILOL.MSU.RU
Wed Dec 26 21:26:48 UTC 2007

Dear colleagues,

This is to remind you that January 1st is the due date for abstracts of submissions to the second volume of "New Challenges in Typology" (see our call for papers here http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dg9jdmd5_5c9qxf4ch).

This volume is to bring together papers by people who defended their thesis on typology or typologically-oriented language description between 2003 and 2006. This is an opportunity to present the implications of your research for the typology and, in a broader way, for the theoretical linguistics to a wider audience.

Please send us your 150-word abstracts (and questionnaires, if not yet completed) in time, so that we could proceed with all the necessary activities. E-mail them to pepps at mail.utexas.edu and sarkipo at mail.ru.

Merry Christmas and nice holidays to everyone,

Pattie Epps and Alexandre Arkhipov