Typology of pronominal and nominal possession structures

Eva Katie Diana Fenwick e.fenwick at PGRAD.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu May 24 06:13:57 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to write up my MA thesis, which is a typological
study of possession structures, but I'm missing some language data. Due to
time constraints, I was hoping to get some input from people so I can
direct my search a little bit better.  I've summarized my project in the
attachment, where I've included my typology with its missing data
outlined. If anyone knows of any potentially relevant languages, please
let me know.

Many thanks,

Eva Fenwick