Negation in Cauacsian revisited

Wolfgang Schulze W.Schulze at LRZ.UNI-MUENCHEN.DE
Sun Sep 2 12:37:56 UTC 2007

Dear all.
with respect to my list of negation terms/morphemes in Caucasian
languages, Yura Lander was to kind to correct the data I have given for
Adyghe. Obviously, I compiled this section a little bit too hasty. Maybe
that  I have misinterpreted or falsely reproduced the data for some
other languages, too. So in case you think it necessary to correct such
other data, please feel free to send me these corrections....
Best wishes and thanks in advance,
Wolfgang

*Prof. Dr. Wolfgang
Schulze
  *

/Primary contact:

  /

Institut für Allgemeine & Typologische Sprachwissenschaft

Dept. II / F 13

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München

Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1

D-80539 München