Resources on South American languages

Eduardo Rivail Ribeiro kariri at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 29 14:56:47 UTC 2008

Dear colleagues,

Just a quick note to inform you that our compilation of links to
freely-available theses and dissertations on lowland South American
languages, available at
http://www.etnolinguistica.org/teses, went through a major update recently,
with the addition of dozens of works produced by Brazilian and foreign
universities.

The site (http://www.etnolinguistica.org) also includes links to a variety
of online resources, such as open access journals, news articles, etc.  We
encourage all those interested in South American languages to join us in
keeping the site up-to-date, either by becoming a member, or by sending the
editors corrections (http://www.etnolinguistica.org/contato) and link
suggestions
(http://www.etnolinguistica.org/links).

Sincerely,