query: associative plurals via noun-verb disagreement PS

Alexandra Aikhenvald A.Aikhenvald at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Fri Nov 14 02:22:03 UTC 2008

Dear David

This is a very common pattern in Manambu (there is a copy of my recent grammar in your library). Chapter 8 has alll the details.

Best

Sasha

Alexandra Y. Aikhenvald, PhD, DLitt, FAHA
Professor and Academic Co-ordinator
RCLT
La Trobe University, Bundoora, Vic, 3086
Australia
phone 61-(0)3-94796402 - office
home 61-(0)394550020
0400 305315 - mobile/cell phone
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/rclt/StaffPages/aikhenvald.htm

This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. If you are
not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.

Confidential and personal messages should be sent to a.y.aikhenvald at live.com