Fwd: Re: Fwd: query: associative plurals via noun-verb disagreement

Frans Plank Frans.Plank at UNI-KONSTANZ.DE
Fri Nov 14 11:22:33 UTC 2008

Maltese confirmed by Michael Spagnol, whose
dialect is mutually understandable with Ray
Fabri's also in other respects (i.e., he doesn't
hail from Gozo;  and it's definitely not
Alemannic interference, because Alemannic
certainly does NOT have this sort of thing):