membership

Paolo Ramat paoram at UNIPV.IT
Sun Sep 7 07:47:35 UTC 2008

Below, the letter I have sent without success to the mailman-owner of the LINGUISTLIST . At the present moment I do not receive any LINGUISTLIST mail any more. How can I be reinserted in the mailing list?

<< Dear mailman-owner,
I receive from time to time the following message:
"This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your mailman.rice.edu
mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how
to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list."

The final sentence of the message is as follows:
"If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner at mailman.rice.edu.  Thanks!"

Actually, I do not have any question or problem with the mailing list. I would simply like to know whether there really are problems with my membership.
Thanks for your reply.
Best regards>>

Prof. Paolo Ramat
Istituto Universitario di Studi Superiori (IUSS)
Responsabile della classe di Scienze Umane
V.le Lungo Ticino Sforza 56, 27100 Pavia - Italia
Tel. +39 0382 375811 Fax +39 0382 375899