it is impossible to sell any books on linguistics.

Harald Hammarström harald at BOMBO.SE
Tue Dec 8 14:54:04 UTC 2009

Dear Yuri,
All the books sold out within hours. Most books could have sold
a handful of times over. Reh's Krongo grammar, Sasha's
classifiers book and the WALS were requested over ten times each
(authors of these should be proud). all the best, H