Project website "Negation..."

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Sat Jun 27 08:05:03 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

(apologies for multiple postings)

the project "Typology of Negation in Ob-Ugric and Samoyedic Languages"
proudly presents its renewed and updated homepages at
http://www.univie.ac.at/negation/ (in German and English; compiled and
edited by Regula Sutter in cooperation with the project team). Please feel
free to visit our pages; comments and suggestions to our contact address are
welcome.

Best
JL

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso
Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und