Query: Negation and case marking

Claire Moyse moyse at VJF.CNRS.FR
Fri Oct 30 13:07:38 UTC 2009

Dear Matti,

What Ljuba points out is indeed common in Polynesian languages,  but not
in all Oceanic languages.
See: Hovdhaugen Even and Ulrike Mosel (eds), 1999. Negation in Oceanic
languages. Lincom Studies in Austronesian Linguistics 2

Best regards,

--
Claire Moyse-Faurie
Directeur de recherche - Lacito-CNRS (UMR 7107)