Synergetics and typology

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at MAIL.RU
Tue Jan 26 11:56:29 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues in the field of typology, I wonder if some linguists are still interested in synergetics and typology? Some 25 years ago I was interested in Synergetics and typology of generation of speech sound chains. I guess I must revive my thoughts and ideas about Synergetics and speech sound chains. Do you think that synergetics ideas may be friutful in typology or in linguistics in general? I wonder if many works have been publishe on this topic for these 25 years? Hope to hear from you soon to yutamb at mail.ru Be well, remain yours most sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev