Antipassives

dlevere at ILSTU.EDU dlevere at ILSTU.EDU
Mon Mar 29 10:52:48 UTC 2010

Dear Wolfgang,

It seems to me that work that doesn't quite fit an established print
journal or monograph series ought either to be submitted to an
electronic journal or simply posted on one's webpage with a notice to
the relevant list, at least for senior scholars such as yourself.

Most of the people who would read and benefit from your research
report are readers of this list and Funknet, and some on LinguistList
who don't read these two lists. In fact, by making your work available
to your colleagues by this announcement and your webpage, you have
probably already ensured that your paper will be read by more people
than most print outlets.

I look forward to reading the work from your website.

Others might have different opinions about publication, of course. But
that is my view.

Dan