journal publication and journal lists

Jan Anward janan at ISK.LIU.SE
Mon Mar 29 16:22:15 UTC 2010

If there were a citation index that would register articles, book
chapters, and books cited in peer reviewed articles, book chapters,
and books, possibly from a selection of journals and publishers, I
think there would be a more general acceptance of such measures in our
field. As it is now, only one ninth of the citations of our works are
counted.

Greetings,

Jan