Mouton, OUP, Lincom

Martin Haspelmath haspelmath at EVA.MPG.DE
Fri Nov 11 16:53:32 UTC 2011

Yes, the two big university presses are often cheaper than others, but
they don't normally publish grammars of small languages.

The two grammars mentioned by Peter are exceptional cases, something
like a special favour to Bob and Sasha (and their students).

More recently, Bob Dixon has been forced to collaborate with Lincom (see
the OGFAUS series:
http://www.lincom-shop.eu/shop/category_2b/Outstanding-grammars-from-Australia.html?shop_param=cid%3D%26)

Martin

--
Martin Haspelmath (haspelmath at eva.mpg.de)
Max-Planck-Institut fuer evolutionaere Anthropologie, Deutscher Platz 6