Alternation between two overt markers on direct objects

Gideon Goldenberg msgidgol at MSCC.HUJI.AC.IL
Wed Nov 30 19:15:02 UTC 2011

About this phenomenon of ‘differential object marking’ cross-linguistically you may see, to begin with,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_object_marking
http://www.blutner.de/Optimal/dat/Aissen_DOM.pdf
http://seas3.elte.hu/delg/publications/even/2006/06ka.pdf

Gideon.