SV: query: taboo against 3 people in picture

Seino van Breugel seinobreugel at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 22 15:16:06 UTC 2012

A Hong Kong friend just told me that the reason for the taboo is that the
chakras of, as he called it, fires from the shoulders of the person in the
middle are not covered by the persons on either side of him/her. The
chakras "switched off" means misfortune for tha.middle person. I hope this
explanation helps to solve the mistery.
Seino van Breugel