query: taboo against 3 people in picture

Kilu von Prince prince at ZAS.GWZ-BERLIN.DE
Mon Feb 27 10:01:51 UTC 2012

Dear David,

from Ambrym, Vanuatu, I have several photos with exactly three people
in them and it didn't seem to bother anyone. Otherwise, the languages
I have been working on there and their speakers have share a couple of
features with what you've described for the "Mekong-Mamberamo" area,
such as dental clicks for expressions of amazement, "where are you
going" as conventional greeting, verby adjectives and SVO order.

Best,
Kilu