Resources on Dela Oenale?

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at EVA.MPG.DE
Fri Jun 15 05:15:22 UTC 2012

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 03:05:02 +0200, Thomas Payne <tpayne at uoregon.edu>
wrote:

> Greetings. I would like to know of any published or unpublished
> resources on Dela-Oenale or any other Extra-Ramelaic languages of West
> Timor, Indonesia.

Hi Tom,
Glottolog/Langdoc lists 37 references for West Extra-Ramelaic
http://www.glottolog.org/resource/displaycollection?Lects=40886&Limit=250

For Extra-Ramelaic as a whole, there are 123 references
http://www.glottolog.org/resource/displaycollection?Lects=40824&Limit=250

These lists can be compiled on
http://www.glottolog.org/langdoc/complexquery
by filtering for 'ramelaic', clicking the [add] button, the [get
references] button and [detach reflist]

Best wishes
Sebastian