definite article incompatible with the plural

Matthew Dryer dryer at BUFFALO.EDU
Mon Aug 5 11:10:49 UTC 2013

My database lists two languages which appear to be the opposite, where
there is definite marker that is restricted to the plural (and no
definite marker for singular), namely Khmer and Iaai.

Matthew