ALT elections: results

Jean-Christophe Verstraete jean-christophe.verstraete at ARTS.KULEUVEN.BE
Wed Dec 11 10:22:57 UTC 2013

Dear ALT members,

The ALT election ballots have been counted, and the full slate (listed
below) has been accepted.

We thank the outgoing members of the executive committee, Pattie Epps,
Nick Evans and Volker Gast, and we welcome the new members, Felix Ameka,
Isabelle Bril and Keren Rice.

We also welcome Brigitte Pakendorf, Masha Polinsky, Mark Van de Velde
and Fernando Zuñiga as associate editors of Linguistic Typology, and we
thank outgoing associate editors Joan Bybee, Guglielmo Cinque and
Martine Vanhove.

With best wishes,

Johanna Nichols (President)
Jean-Christophe Verstraete (Secretary-Treasurer)

--

New officers

Executive committee
Felix Ameka (Leiden)
Isabelle Bril (Paris)
Keren Rice (Toronto)

Editorial board
Brigitte Pakendorf (Lyon)
Masha Polinsky (Harvard)
Mark Van de Velde (Paris)
Fernando Zuñiga (Bern)

--

Continuing officers

Executive committee
Kees Hengeveld (Amsterdam)
Ritsuko Kikusawa (Osaka)
Bill McGregor (Aarhus)
plus President, Editor & Secretary-Treasurer

Editorial board
Bill Croft (Albuquerque)
Larry Hyman (Berkeley)
Maria Koptjevskaja-Tamm (Stockholm)