update on Studies in Diversity Linguistics

Nigel Vincent nigel.vincent at MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Sat Dec 21 06:21:09 UTC 2013

For those who are interested, for discussion of general issues in relation to Open Access publication, see the following collection of essays (excuse the partial self-promotion!):
http://www.britac.ac.uk/openaccess/debatingopenaccess.cfm

And while I'm writing, let me follow Paolo's example and send everyone season's greetings.

Nigel

Professor Nigel Vincent, FBA MAE
Professor Emeritus of General & Romance Linguistics
The University of Manchester

Vice-President for Research & HE Policy, The British Academy

Linguistics & English Language
School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
The University of Manchester
Manchester M13 9PL