the EUROTYP perfect questionnaire

Peter Arkadiev peterarkadiev at YANDEX.RU
Tue Jun 25 16:29:21 UTC 2013

Dear Claire, dear colleagues,

CB> It and other EUROTYP surveys are available from http://www.eva.mpg.de/lingua/tools-at- CB>lingboard/questionnaire/eurotyp_description.php

I'm afraid I must reiterate my question, specifically stressing the format: I need the questionnaire as a DOC/RTF file, which, I am sure, must exist somewhere. Of course, I have the book and can just type the questionnaire into such a file myself, or run OCR for the pdf file, but perhaps someone could just send me the file...
By the way, let me attach the classic TAM questionnaire from Dahl 1985 as a WORD document - just in case anyone doesn't have in this format.

Looking forward to a positive responce,

cheers,

Peter

peterarkadiev at yandex.ru