New tenure track fellowships in Edinburgh

Simon Kirby simon at LING.ED.AC.UK
Mon Mar 25 11:44:59 UTC 2013

The department of Linguistics and English Language at the University of Edinburgh is looking for candidates for some prestigious new fellowships. These are for 5 years in the first instance, with the emphasis in the early years on research. We are open to applicants from any area, but of particular interest to this list is our strategic aim to hire people working in quantitative approaches to typology and phylogenetics.

The closing date is 18th April 2013, and more information can be found here: https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form

Please pass this on to any potential candidates!

Regards,
Simon

--
Simon Kirby