Fwd: accusative + analytical DO markers

Daniel W. Hieber dwhieb at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 27 17:23:13 UTC 2013

Sergej, Matthew,

I just wanted to pass along this note from David Kaufmann, PhD candidate at the University of Kansas, regarding the postpositions in Biloxi, a language he's done some work with. Something to consider when looking at the Biloxi data.

best,

Danny

Omnis habet sua dona dies. ~ Martial

Begin forwarded message: