ergative to accusative alignment

Wolfgang Schulze W.Schulze at LRZ.UNI-MUENCHEN.DE
Thu Jan 9 05:09:17 UTC 2014

[Sorry, in case this post shows up twice - I had technical problems posting to Lingtyp]

Dear Raheleh,
I guess that you will receive hundreds of hints concerning this issue. Let me add  the following reference: W. Schulze 2010. The grammaticalization of Antipassives, which is available through academia.edu (https://www.academia.edu/1802279/The_Grammaticalization_of_Antipassives). It discusses the topic with respect to Kartvelian, Sumerian, and Proto-Indoeuropean.
Very best wishes,
Wolfgang