Edge and universalism vs. particularism

Elisabeth Leiss e.leiss at GERMANISTIK.UNI-MUENCHEN.DE
Tue Mar 11 12:16:16 UTC 2014

I do not see any commonalities between William James and C.S. Peirce on
the one side, and Richard Rorty on the other side.
Maybe, Richard Rorty put it your way. But he is not doing science
anymore, as far as I am informed.