Re truth in science

Pedro Tiago Martins ptsgmartins at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 11 16:56:52 UTC 2014

The question whether scientific theories are true is a classic in
philosophy of science. A good way to start is to read about Laudan's
pessimistic induction argument (Laudan 1981), read the critiques and
support it received, and pick a side!

Pedro

--
Pedro Tiago Martins
PhD Student, Cognitive Science and Language