new open-access book: C. Handschuh, A typology of marked-S languages

Martin Haspelmath haspelmath at EVA.MPG.DE
Wed Mar 12 18:55:20 UTC 2014

Dear all,

We are happy to announce the publication of the first Language Science
Press book:

Handschuh, Corinna. 2014. /A typology of marked-S languages/. (Studies
in Diversity Linguistics, 1). Berlin: Language Science Press.

See

http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/18

and click "download" to get your own free PDF copy. (We are working on a
direct link to a print-on-demand service. There are many such companies
now, e.g. epubli <http://www.epubli.co.uk/projects>.)

It appears in the book series Studies in Diversity Linguistics
<http://langsci-press.org/catalog/series/Diversity-Linguistics>, which
publishes typological and other comparative work as well as work on
little-studied languages from around the world. We are looking forward
to your submissions.

And please spread the word! Note that LangSci does not charge authors,
but we do require more work from them -- they need to do LaTeX
typesetting or us a Word template that allows easy conversion to LaTeX.
We are also relying on volunteer reviewers and proofreaders -- please
register at http://langsci-press.org/Meta/sign/ if you want to help this
community-based enterprise.

Best wishes,

Martin

--
Martin Haspelmath (haspelmath at eva.mpg.de)
Max-Planck-Institut fuer evolutionaere Anthropologie, Deutscher Platz 6