[Lingtyp] Journal of Amazonian Languages

Everett, Daniel DEVERETT at bentley.edu
Fri Nov 7 20:44:50 UTC 2014

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/48jvz9445qgtydk/AADib9UQcGFRcMLTGLNqMyH0a?dl=0

Folks,

The above link should take you to both issues of the Journal of Amazonian Languages, the only ones ever published. I was at this time one of the the only full-time academics (pretty much the only regular one, with occasional forays by one or two others)  at a North American university doing regular field research on Amazonian languages.  This journal was sponsored by the linguistics department of the University of Pittsburgh, which I chaired from 1989-1999. There are some excellent articles in these two numbers and I am sorry it has taken me so long to make them more widely available. I had hoped to revive the journal but perhaps someone else will take it up in spirit, now that the field has grown.

Dan