[Lingtyp] Journal of Amazonian Languages

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:13:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm not an amazonian linguist nor have I ever edited a journal, but I just
thought I should mention that Language Science Press has started a series
for descriptive African linguistics and would perhaps be open to something
similar for amazonian languages.

http://langsci-press.org/catalog/series/ALGD

/Hedvig

Sharing is caring, if you stumble across something you think I might find
interesting then send it my way. I do the same.

Please forgive me for any mistakes of orthography (especially Swedish and
French diacritics), I try to answer as fast as possible and sometimes that
results in less than optimal key board output.