[Lingtyp] TR: Journal of Amazonian Languages

claudine at vjf.cnrs.fr claudine at vjf.cnrs.fr
Sat Nov 15 23:01:47 UTC 2014

Dear collegues,

I would also like to mention Amerindia. Several issues have
been dedicated to Amazonian linguistics recently: 31 (2008), 32 (2008) and
35 (2011).

Amerindia, published uninterruptedly since 1976, is currently the sole
European journal whose purpose is to publish articles on the native
languages of the Americas. To this date, Amerindia has contributed to the
development of the study of American Indian languages not only by
publishing linguistic articles but also by other documents and texts from
a linguistic and ethnographic point of view.

Amerindia is published annually in paper format. This a double-blind
peer-reviewed journal. Volumes are either thematic or consist of a
collection of selected articles on a miscellanea of topics. The written
contributions can be in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese. This gives
the journal a great international potential with a diversified readership.

All volumes from 1976 to 2012 are currently freely accessible at
http://www.vjf.cnrs.fr/sedyl/revues.php?voirintro=O&langue=fr&revue=Amerindia&aire=CELIA

Best regards,
Claudine Chamoreau

Claudine Chamoreau

CEMCA       - CNRS-MAEDI (UMIFRE 16, USR 3337)
SeDyL-CELIA - CNRS (UMR 8202)- INALCO - IRD (UMR 135)

cnrs.academia.edu/ClaudineChamoreau