Linguistic Trivia

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 4 12:27:53 UTC 2014

Thanks, that's a nice piece of linguistic trivia.

Have you also heard of the opera by Charles F. Hockett, "The Loves of Dona
Rosita", and its rather special twist?

http://humanswhoreadgrammars.tumblr.com/post/78298435952/the-great-linguist-charles-f-hockett-creator-of-the

/Hedvig Skirgård

Sharing is caring, if you stumble across something you think I might find
interesting then send it my way. I do the same.

Please forgive me for any mistakes of orthography (especially Swedish and
French diacritics), I try to answer as fast as possible and sometimes that
results in less than optimal key board output.