[Lingtyp] Studies of discourse in ergative languages

Geoffrey Haig geoffrey.haig at uni-bamberg.de
Thu Dec 10 12:20:13 UTC 2015

Dear Tasaku, dear Typologists,

an amendment to the list of literature kindly supplied by Tasaku:

Our paper

Haig, Geoffrey & Stefan Schnell. The discourse basis of ergativity
revisited.

has since been accepted for publication in Language, with any luck it
should appear in 2016. A pre-typesetting version is available from the
authors.

All the best

Geoff

Available at the following site: