[Lingtyp] Technology standards in conflict with linguistic standards

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:27:29 UTC 2015

(Warning: Tangent. Thank you Grev that's another entry in my list of "terms
to watch out for" aka terms that are used differently in different
regions/families or thought to be restricted to one region/family or show
other unusual behaviour. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to
add them here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c13_SuVEH6gcvxnschtKtk3o4uucg1kMqxFUpGTrMB8/edit?usp=sharing

/Hedvig)

Sharing is caring, if you stumble across something you think I might find
interesting then send it my way. I do the same.

Please forgive me for any mistakes of orthography (especially Swedish and
French diacritics), I try to answer as fast as possible and sometimes that
results in less than optimal key board output.