[Lingtyp] sponsorship to attend learned conference

Muhammad Fannami muhammadfannami at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 15:12:54 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues
We would be grateful if someone would link us with any body to secure a sponsorship to attend a conference in Astana, Kazakhstan.I am Prof. Muhammad Fannami, with my colleague Dr. Bosoma Sheriff lectures at the University of Maiduguri, Our join Paper entitled:
''SOCIAL AND AESTHETIC ELEMENTS OF MUSIC AND DANCE OF THE BLIND AMONG THE KANURI OF BORNO'' has been accepted for presentation in the next Would Conference of the International Council for the Traditional Music (ICTM) to be held in Astana, Kazakhstan, from 16 July to 22 July 2015.
We would be very much grateful for any help to enable us attend the conference.

Thank you in advance
Prof Muhammad Fannami
Department of Languages and Linguistics
Faculty of Arts, University of Maiduguri
and
Dr. Bosoma Sheriff
Deparment of English, University of Maiduguri