[Lingtyp] Reportatives in imperative sentences

Alexandra Aikhenvald a.y.aikhenvald at live.com
Thu May 7 23:06:46 UTC 2015

Dear Martine

Furthermore to my message yesterday: you will find a comprehensive study of imperatives and information source in section 4.2.2 of my Imperatives and commands, OUP, pb. 2012.

We will have an International Workshop, 'Commands', at LCRC at JCU, between 28 September and 3 October, where many presentations will deal with evidentiality (and other categories) in commands. The position paper and the checklist for participants are at https://researchatjcu/research/lcrc. You are very welcome to attend. (The program can be found on that site within our Newsbulletin).

Best wishes

Sasha

Alexandra Y. Aikhenvald,
PhD, DLitt, FAHA