[Lingtyp] Twelfth International Workshop 'Commands', LCRC, JCU, 28 September-3 October

Alexandra Aikhenvald a.y.aikhenvald at live.com
Thu Sep 3 06:35:54 UTC 2015

Dear Typologists

Over the past eighteen years, Bob Dixon and I have organized
eleven week-long International Workshops on topics of current theoretical
importance. For each of them, there has been a published volume (including the
best papers) with Cambridge University Press or Oxford University Press.  The Twelfth International Workshop, 'Commands', will take place between
28 September and 3 October this year.
The program is attached. Everyone is welcome to attend. The position paper should be available on our site.

Best wishes

Sasha

Alexandra Y. Aikhenvald,
PhD, DLitt, FAHA