[Lingtyp] Pronominalization of clauses / VP

Oleg Belyaev obelyaev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:00:46 UTC 2016

Dear Sasha,

In formal semantics, Nicholas Asher's "Reference to abstract objects in
discourse" is a classic on this subject:

http://www.springer.com/us/book/9780792322429

Best,

- Oleg

alexander_letuchiy at hotmail.com>:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I wonder if anyone is aware of studies focused on pronominalization of
> clauses / sentences / VP etc. I mean things like:
>
> (1) Peter is late, and I know IT.
> (2) Peter wants to be a linguist, and Jack wants IT, too.
>
> I am interested oth in typological and individual language studies.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance,
>
> Alexander Letuchiy, Moscow

Oleg Belyaev
Lecturer, Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics, Lomonosov
Moscow State University
Research Fellow, Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Junior Researcher, Institute for Modern Linguistic Research, Sholokhov
Moscow State University for the Humanities
http://ossetic-studies.org/obelyaev