[Lingtyp] Correction! Gabelentz Award

Kristine Hildebrandt khildeb at siue.edu
Mon Dec 19 14:29:45 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues:

I don't know how I managed this error, but it happened. The actual correct
timeline for eligible submissions:

Any grammar published between *January 1st 2013 and December 31st 2016* will
be eligible provided that it meets the conditions above and that the author
is a member of the Association for Linguistic Typology.

Apologies for this unfortunate error!

--
Orche
('Thanks' in Manange)

*Kristine A. Hildebrandt*
*Associate Professor, Department of English Language & Literature
<http://www.siue.edu/artsandsciences/english/>*

*Secretary, Association for Linguistic Typology
<http://www.linguistic-typology.org/>*
*Editor, Himalayan Linguistics
<http://escholarship.org/uc/himalayanlinguistics>*
Check out our Manang Languages <https://mananglanguages.isg.siue.edu/> project
page!
*Southern Illinois University Edwardsville*

*Box 1431Edwardsville, IL 62026 U.S.A.618-650-3991 (department voicemail)*

*khildeb at siue.edu <khildeb at siue.edu>http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb
<http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb>*