[Lingtyp] BOOK: Argument Realization in Baltic

Peter Arkadiev peterarkadiev at yandex.ru
Wed Feb 3 15:03:07 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

I attach a flyer publicizing the following book:

Axel Holvoet & Nicole Nau (eds.), Argument Realization in Baltic. (Valency and Grammatical Relations in Baltic 3) Amsterdam, Philadelphia: John Benjamins, 2016.
https://benjamins.com/#catalog/books/vargreb.3/main

Perhaps you will find an opportunity of drawing your institutional library's attention to this publication.
In addition to that, the journal "Baltic Linguistics" is looking among typologists for a reviewer of this volume. The policy of our journal is to have books on Baltic languages to be reviewed by "outsiders" with broad cross-linguistic background, who are able to situate the Baltic data in the space of current linguistic typology and linguistic theory. Those interested, please, contact me; if you think that I don't know you, please, enclose a very short description of your work profile.
Thanks in advance!

Best,

Peter

--