[Lingtyp] Structural congruence

giorgio.arcodia at unimib.it giorgio.arcodia at unimib.it
Thu Jan 21 08:53:56 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

This is a most interesting and enlightening discussion on
some of the most fundamental issues in the field of
typology (and linguistics at large, indeed).

I offer the following suggestion: why not turning this all
into a proposal for a special issue of LT? Each of the
major contributor to this discussion could write an
article on her/his own position.

Best,

Giorgio F. Arcodia

--
Dr. Giorgio Francesco Arcodia
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca

Tel.: (+39) 02 6448 4946
Fax: (+39) 02 6448 4863
E-mail: giorgio.arcodia at unimib.it