[Lingtyp] Reminder: Deadline for ALT officers election

Alan Rumsey Alan.Rumsey at anu.edu.au
Thu Jan 21 14:48:07 UTC 2016

I approve of the entire slate of ALT officers nominated.    (YES)

Alan Rumsey

From: Lingtyp <lingtyp-bounces at listserv.linguistlist.org<mailto:lingtyp-bounces at listserv.linguistlist.org>> on behalf of Johanna NICHOLS <johanna at berkeley.edu<mailto:johanna at berkeley.edu>>
Date: Thursday, 21 January 2016 9:34 am
To: Linguistic Typology <LINGTYP at listserv.linguistlist.org<mailto:LINGTYP at listserv.linguistlist.org>>
Subject: [Lingtyp] Reminder: Deadline for ALT officers election

Dear ALT members,

Today (Jan. 21) is the deadline for voting on ALT officers.  A copy of the ballot is pasted in below.  If you are a member and haven't already voted, please return your ballot to <alt2015elections at gmail.com<mailto:alt2015elections at gmail.com>> by the end of the day.   (You can also just reply to this email.)  Any format is OK as long as it makes your vote clear -- return this email with your vote added, return just the ballot part, send a separate email.

Best wishes,

Johanna Nichols, (soon to be Past) President
Jean-Christophe Verstraete, (soon to be Past) Secretary-Treasurer

- -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -   - -

ALT election:   BALLOT

I approve of the entire slate of ALT officers nominated.    (YES/NO)

OR

I approve of only part of the slate:         (List your votes)

Slate of officers:

President:
  Jeff Good

Editor: