[Lingtyp] On making these interesting discussions more public

giorgio.arcodia at unimib.it giorgio.arcodia at unimib.it
Tue Jan 26 08:49:05 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

A volume in the "Conceptual Foundations of Language
Science" is a great idea indeed. Besides being
open-access, there would not be the obvious limitations of
space that a journal has.

Best,

Giorgio F. Arcodia

--
Dr. Giorgio Francesco Arcodia
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca

Tel.: (+39) 02 6448 4946
Fax: (+39) 02 6448 4863
E-mail: giorgio.arcodia at unimib.it