[Lingtyp] On making these interesting discussions more public

Nick Enfield nick.enfield at sydney.edu.au
Tue Jan 26 09:15:22 UTC 2016

We would indeed be keen to consider something like this. There is a reason
we want the books to be brief: adding more words seldom increases clarity
and readability!
Please get in touch with us if there is interest.
Nick

-
N J Enfield, Professor and Chair, Linguistics, The University of Sydney
Rm N364 Bldg A20, 2006 Australia
-