[Lingtyp] On making these interesting discussions more public

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:06:54 UTC 2016

Why that's very flattering Giorgio and I'm much interested in these issues,
I don't think I'm right for it. I think Mark Dingemanse and Nick Enfield
does a great job as editors and that a special issue of this kind could fit
well into their series, as I understand it.

Perhaps we should hear from LT as well?

/Hedvig

*Hedvig Skirgård*
PhD Candidate
The Wellsprings of Linguistic Diversity

ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language

School of Culture, History and Language
College of Asia and the Pacific

Rm 4203, H.C. Coombs Building (#9)
The Australian National University