[Lingtyp] Edited volume

Paolo Ramat paoram at unipv.it
Wed Jan 27 09:27:27 UTC 2016

Dear Sebastian,
I'm happy to see that someone (=you !) is thinking concretely about  the
possibility of publishing an e-book raised  from the recent discussion(s).
In my PC I have a box called  "Categ.&Universals" which contains now more
than 60 messages and it is really difficult to find a thread, a 'fil rouge',
which would coherently connect all the topics touched upon and eleminate the
repetitions. "It might be a good idea to have a workshop at one of the
upcoming LSA/SLE/ALT to arrive at a common ground". Good: the first occasion
could be the SLE Meeting in Naples (31 Aug.- 3 Sept. '16). We could ask the
organizers (basically Michela Cennamo) to insert in the program a couple of
hours for a discussion among the interested persons (those who have
participated to the LINGUISTLIST discussions +  anyone interested).

Who is planning to go to Naples? Who thinks that Sebastian's suggestion is a
good idea?

Waiting for reactions. best wishes to everyone.
Paolo