[Lingtyp] Americanist contributions to typology

Frank Seidel frank.zidle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 20:30:14 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

two additional thoughts (I apologize, if I overlooked these mentions in
case they have been done before) less on typological but on linguistic
matters.
a) The Piranha language controversy and challenge to recursivity (cf.
Everett)
b) Multilingualism in the Vaupes region with linguistically determined
exogamy and the resulting multilingual society. (cf. Aikhenvald).

Best,

Frank