[Lingtyp] New paper

David Beck dbeck at ualberta.ca
Thu Mar 3 23:41:45 UTC 2016

If ALT wanted to really get behind it, it might be worth thinking about a repository for papers and other materials with an RSS feed or some other type of notification system that people could sign up for. Then whenever a member posted something, everyone subscribed would be notified. It’s similar to the lingtyp-bib idea, but does the upload and the notification of the members in a single step. It also means there’s an archive (more useable than the mailing-list archives, one would hope) to come back to later.

David