[Lingtyp] LT, old and new

Joan Bybee joan.bybee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:58:01 UTC 2016

Dear Frans,

Many thanks for making *Linguistic Typology *a first-rate journal. My years
on the editorial board required a lot of work, but all that was made easier
by the admirable way you conducted the affairs of the editor. No editor in
my acquaintance communicates with authors (whether for acceptance and
rejection) with the elegance and grace you manage, nor with such erudition
and wit!

All best wishes,
Joan