[Lingtyp] two new LangSci books: grammars of Yauyos Quechua and of Papuan Malay

Martin Haspelmath haspelmath at shh.mpg.de
Sat Apr 1 14:20:45 UTC 2017

Like all books from Language Science Press, the following two new
volumes can be downloaded for free:

Shimelman, Aviva. 2017. /A grammar of Yauyos Quechua/. (Studies in
Diversity Linguistics 9). Berlin: Language Science Press.
(doi:10.5281/zenodo.376355)

http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/83

Kluge, Angela. 2017. /A grammar of Papuan Malay/. (Studies in Diversity
Linguistics 11). Berlin: Language Science Press. (doi:
10.17169/langsci.b78.35)

http://langsci-press.org/catalog/book/78

We always need more supporters, because we do not generate income from
our books, so we rely on volunteer reviewers and proofreaders. You can
register as a supporter here: http://langsci-press.org/supporters

Moreover, in the longer run, we need support through a crowdfunding
scheme such as Knowledge Unlatched (see this page, with praise and
pictures of some famous people:
http://www.knowledgeunlatched.org/2017/03/ku-launches-language-science-press/).
If your institution could pledge support through Knolwedge Unlatched.

Best wishes,
Martin

--
Martin Haspelmath (haspelmath at shh.mpg.de)
Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History